Product is used to solve beauty concern:
Dull / Damaged
Dry / Frizzy
Thin / Fine
Ideal for beauty traits:
Discover the benefits that authentic Oud Oil can do for your beard. Our Private Blend Beard Oil, conceived in the Arabian Peninsula and born in our UK in-house laboratory, is formulated to nourish and protect your facial hair and moisturise your skin beneath. It is 100% certified-organic and contains rare and exotic oils including pure, authentic Oud (Agarwood), Prickly Pear, Baobab, Rose Otto, Helichrysum, Neroli and Sandalwood which are some of the most expensive, essential oils in the world. These are real oils, not fragrances, to provide long lasting benefits for your beard. These are real oils, not fragrances, and will provide long- lasting benefits for your beard. No imitations, no scents, no fragrances or essences.
Enhances your beard by actively penetrating the hair follicles
Stimulates beard hair growth and promotes richer, thicker hair, to help cover empty skin patches
Moisturises and conditions dry beard hair, including your skin
Eliminates beard dandruff and itchiness
Revitalises damaged beard hair and repairs split ends
Nourishes beard hair with essential vitamins and minerals
Softens hair texture and straightens out curly hair
Provides a light hold to control stray hairs
Polishes beard hair and provides a radiant shine
Non-greasy ingredients that are quickly absorbed by the beard
Gives your beard an addictively pleasant and long-lasting aroma
Our Private Blend Beard Oil is optimally blended for all lengths of beard, including stubble. It is one of the most essential tools that any beardsmen should own. Enrich your beard now.
Why it's unique
Authentic Oud, no fragrance
Best way to use it
Place a small amout of oil onto your palm. Rub together to heat up and activate the oils. Gently massage into beard and the skin underneath. Use a comb or brush to distribute the oil across the entire beard. The best time to use the beard oil is
Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Opuntia ficus-indica)
Organic Baobob Oil (Adansonia digitata)
Organic Marula Oil (Scelerocarya birrea)
Organic Agarwood (Oud) Oil (Aquilaria agallocha)
Organic Rose Otto Oil (Rosa damascena)
Organic Helichrysum Oil (Helichrysum italicum)
Organic Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara)
Organic Sandalwood Oil (Santalum spicatum)
Organic Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium Bergamia)
Organic Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
Organic Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens)
Organic Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea)
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at email@example.com if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.