Superfood for your skin. Detox your skin with antioxidant-rich superfruit oils, Amazonian White Clay and Açaí Seeds. Crafted with natural and organic Brazilian Amazon rainforest oils from Buriti, Babassu, Brazil Nut, Maracujá & RoseHip Seed. Our Brightening and Exfoliating Amazonian White Clay Mud especially formulated for the most sensitive of skins; combining Guaraná extract, a caffeine-rich Amazon berry that provides energy for smoothing and plumping and Rice derived Phytic Acid, which helps to reduce dark spots and even out skin tone, while also helping to reduce ingrown. Amazonian White Clay is known as nature's most perfect beauty ingredient for its ability to reduce dry patches and oil simultaneously for a flawless look. Açaí seeds provide microbead-free exfoliation to leave your skin brighter, healthier and incredibly smooth without harming the environment. Creamy and gentle, perfect for sensitive skin.
Why it's unique
best Brazilian ingredients
Best way to use it
We recommend you use the mud two to three times a week to get rid of dead skin, imperfections, in-grown hair, and to even-out skin tone. Remember to not "over-exfoliate".
Apply a light layer all over face, neck, or any other part of your body you want to treat, and leave it on your skin for up to 10 minutes while you focus on other areas of your body.
Wet it and massage in circular motion when ready to exfoliate and rinse off.
To maintain your skin toned and hydrated, we recommend that you wash daily with our Face & Body Toning Bars, coffee butter keeps your skin supple and Patauá oil, remarkably high in healing fatty acids, hydrates and revitalizes your skin. The Amazon oils and butters in this bar make it the creamiest bar you have ever showered with.
For ongoing deep hydration, we recommend our Brazilian Glow Radiance & Renewal Oil with plant stem cells.
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at email@example.com if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.