Product is used to solve beauty concern:
Dark Spots / Uneven Tone
Natural & Organic
Our Multi-Tasking Oil for Skin, Hair & Nails is crafted with our RainforestHydration(tm) Elixir - a proprietary superfood cocktail of antioxidant, vitamin-rich, natural, organic & active essential oils from exotic Amazon rainforest superfruits, combined with Argan Plant Stem Cells. It protects your skin against free radical damage, provides deep hydration, firms, smoothes & repairs elasticity for radiant, healthier, smoother, younger-looking skin.
Why it's unique
best Brazilian ingredients
Best way to use it
-Use it as an anti-aging serum in the mornings prior to make-up application and at bed time.
-Use it before your foundation as a primer or combine with your favorite facial moisturizer for reduction of fine lines & glowing, healthy skin
-Use it as a facial Cleanser and/or Make-Up Remover
-Use is as a Whole body moisturizer for dry cracked skin, absorbs easily
-Use it before or after shower for moisturizing & protection or a luxurious & exotic bath oil, our natural solubilized ensures it dissolves well in your bath water
-Massage a couple of drops on scalp beforeshampooing for scalp help. Use a couple of drops at the ends of hair when dry for split ends and shine
-Massage on your nail beds for stronger nails
-Use it on dry/cracked areas (elbows, knees, etc) through out the day for healing and repair
Organic Tinctorious (Safflower) Seed Oil
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Kosher Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Berthorlletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil
Organic Rosa Canina/Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil
Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil
Eugenia Unifloran (Pitanga) Leaf Oil
Organic Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil
Passiflora Edulis (Purple Passionfruit) Seed Oil
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil
Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil
Non-GMO Tocopherol (Mixed-Ester) Vitamin E
Sweet Potato Extract (Vitamin A)
Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract (and) Isolmalt (and) Lecithin (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Aqua
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at email@example.com if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.