Product is used to solve beauty concern:
Ideal for beauty traits:
Rich marriage of opulent flowers. Combined with a lavish blend of oils, and exotic salts.
Why it's unique
Made with crushed roses
Dead Sea Salts
Best way to use it
Fill. The tub about halfway with water, and add about a half a cup of Bath salts. With your hands, swirl the water in tub, to throughly dissolve salts. After getting in the tub, fill with desired amount of water, then soak for at least ten minutes. * If using in shower, then scoop desired amount on body, and rinse off.
Best climate to use it
The best location is at home! Climate is not a concern. Use anytime.
Using warm water, is effective when desiring to steam with bath salts.
For the Perfectionist
Time to Pamper
Pink Himalayan salts.
dead sea salt
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.