Product is used to solve beauty concern:
Natural & Organic
Ideal for beauty traits:
Rhassoul clay is a naturally occurring clay that has been in use for centuries in its native Morocco, leaving your skin and hair with noticeable results being rich in minerals, silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium. It is formulated to purify and detoxify blemished skin and remove excess oil without dryness or irritation, tightening pores and radically increasing smoothness.
Our Rhassoul Paste with added Organic Argan and Fleur d'Orange oils hydrates, tones and rejuvinates your skin whilst drawing out toxins and impurities, leaving it with a soft clean feeling.
It makes your hair soft, silky, shining and manageable acting as a natural conditioner.
Suitable for all skin types. Regular use can improve skin tone, texture elasticity and clarity while eliminating dryness and flakiness.
Because Rhassoul is extracted from deposits inside the Atlas Mountains, and unlike many other types of clay, it has not been exposed to surface contaminants. An all-natural alternative to products that have surfactants, parabens or plastic beads, it is safe for discharge into our marine environments.
Why it's unique
Cruelty Free Certified
Best way to use it
Apply the paste thinly to your face with your fingers, avoiding the eyes, ears, nostrils and mouth. Leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes, until it feels like it is shrinking. Some people prefer to let the mask dry completely, whilst others prefer to wash if off before it sets. Once you are ready to remove the mask, wash it off with water or a damp washcloth.
Rhassoul is very rich in minerals, of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium and it is an exceptional ingredient in skin and hair care. Used as a mask, it reduces dryness and flakiness, Improves skin clarity and elasticity.
Moroccan Lava Clay. 100% Organic Water (Aqua) Neroli (Citrus Bigaradia) Oil. 100% Organic Argan (Argania Spinosa) Oil. 100% Organic
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.