Product is used to solve beauty concern:
Dull / Damaged
Dry / Frizzy
Superfruit Powered with antioxidant and vitamin-rich Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu, our Vegan and sulfate-free professional salon quality shampoo and conditioner intensely hydrate, soften and bring back natural shine to your hair. Our rainforest superfruit ingredients help to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz control, restore damaged hair and protect against UV ray damage. Buriti's anti-inflammatory properties also support great scalp health. rafted with our new 100% natural scent: Citrus Rainfall - Citrusy Burst of Oranges & Lemon Grass that will awaken your senses.
Adds shine and softness to any hair type
Why it's unique
best Brazilian ingredients
Best way to use it
Balances and restores your best hair (from dry and damaged to oily, thick and curly to thin and straight--and every type in between)
Helps prevent split ends and prolong the life of hair color
Restores and protects damaged hair
Provides deep hydration
Promotes scalp health
Provides frizz control
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Certified Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Certified Organic Coconut Acid
Certified Organic Sucrose
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract
Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Fruit Extract
Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter
Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
Trideceth-12 Centrimonium Chloride
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice
- TBM currently offers free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- We currently ship anywhere within the US.
- TBM curates brands from all over the world so each brand’s lead time may vary.
- The ‘Lead time’ is the time necessary for the brand to produce and ship your items, once shipped, US orders typically take 3 business days to arrive.
- If your order contains several items from various brands the items will be shipped from various locations and will have varied delivery times accordingly.
- We promise you these products will be worth the wait!
- Please be patient and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product does not arrive.
- For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- At this point in time, TBM does not ship internationally, but we will soon.
- Because TBM curates multiple brands each seller has his or her own return policies and will have their own individual return instructions.
- Please follow instructions on company's return label on the return slip in the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new or original condition.
- Since TBM represents multiple vendors, please be patient and allow for your return to be processed.You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.